I studied jazz dance for 8 years at the School of Performing Arts of Bordeaux, France, complimenting my training with ballet. Following a foot injury, i needed a change and pole dance was the perfect escape. Having good body awareness, strong determination and a perceptive eye, I progressed quickly, infusing everything I learned from academic dance into pole.
My style is a mix of jazz, and contemporary dance, ballet and dynamic acrobatic movements on and off the pole. I like to mix fluidity and sleek body lines with unique accents; for me musicality is key!
I started to compete in 2014, at the professional or elite level, and I have placed in all the competitions I entered since then:
- Pole Championship Series 2017 & 2015 : 1st place
- North American Pole Dance Championship 2016 : 1st place
- Pole Classic 2015: 3rd place
- Canadian Pole Fitness Championship 2014 & 2015: 3rd & 2nd place
- Québec Pole Fitness Championship 2014 & 2015: 1st place
I also have experience in judging competitions, live and online videos, so feel free to contact me if you are looking for a judge :